There are various possibilities for accommodation, either in Orsay or in Paris (30-45 min commute by RER-B). Below is list of convenient options.
Hotels walking distance from IAS
If you choose a lodging option close to the venue, the PSI2-administration could do the booking and paying directly for you! In this case, please contact email@example.com
- Hotel d’Orsay - Orsay
- 53 chambres
- ~79-85 euro
- 1.4 km, 17 minutes of walk to IAS.
- Located in small village-center with multiple restaurant options and next to the RER station (2 minutes to Orsay and 40 minutes to Paris-center).
- Residhome La Guyonnerie – Bures-sur-Yvette
- 146 studios et appartements
- ~70-120 euro
- 1.3 km from the IAS.
- On university campus and 1km to the village center, with a few restaurants and RER station to Paris (Paris-center in 40 minutes).
- Shuttle service takes you directy to and from the "Le Guichet" RER-B station.
Hotels in Paris
One could also choose to book a lodging – Airbnb permitted - within Paris. We would then recommend you to choose a location not too far from the RER-line B stations, so the daily commute will not cost too much time. Participants should contact hotels directly to arrange for accommodation. Below is a list of convenient hotels, located close to the RER B line.
- Hôtel du MIDI
- Hôtel du PARC MONTSOURIS
- Hôtel du LION
- Hôtel de SENLIS
- Hôtel DAGUERRE
- Hôtel SAPHIR
- Hôtel Pierre NICOLE
- Hôtel BEAUVOIR
- Hôtel SOPHIE GERMAIN
- Hôtel de l'Avenir
The Ψ2 administration strives to reimburse the lodging costs of the invited guests (hotel, apartment and AirBnB are allowed). Please consult the scientific organizer of your program to learn about the details. When booking a lodging yourself directly, please make sure to :
- Keep the maximum reimbursable amount in mind (including breakfast and daily traffic fares). Please consult your organizer.
- Save the booking confirmation for reimbursement purposes.
- Save the invoice for reimbursement purposes.