About my publications, vita, research, please see the astrophysics page and links
(ou page astrophysique en francais).
About my teaching (mainly in french) and outreach activities, please see the teaching page
(ou page enseignement en francais)
About the rest (photography, cooking, ...), well: try to find your way with the upper menu !
About the pictures on the top. From left to right:
1) Trees in the Château de Chantilly taken in the infrared, on a bright day of June;
2) Inside the medieval castle of Carcassonne, in summer;
3) Ilêt Caret, in Guadeloupe (French West Indies) in December;
4) Petroglyphs on Signal Hill, Saguaro National Park, Tucson, Arizona;
5) An observing night at the MMT (the EGS in K), Mount Hopkins, Arizona;
6) The very first Spitzer deep survey: our ERO in the Lockman Hole, late november 2003.